Al Mazroui Medical and Chemical Supplies values its people as one of its most important resources. The company prides itself on being an employer of choice and supports all staff to reach their full potential. It attracts the best talent from across the globe and provides considerable scope for career development and skill enhancement. As an industry leader, we strive to recruit and retain superior talent through incorporating both global exposure and diverse experience.
Experience : 5 years at least minimum 2 years UAE experience.
Qualification: Biomedical engineer
- Experience in repairing, maintaining and calibrating medical imaging devices including X-ray, Ultrasound, Contrast injector and MRI
- Ability to make decision regarding troubleshooting and repairing medical imaging devices
- Excellent communication, customer service and time management skills
- Experience in Hospital or Healthcare.
Interested candidates kindly do forward your updated resume to [email protected]
Qualification: BSc in Electronic or Electrical
Years of Experience Required: 3 years in Electromechanical Field.
Driving License: YES
- The successful candidate must be a resident of the UAE Bachelor Degree in electrical Engineering or Equivalent
- Excellent judgment and decision making.
- Appropriate knowledge in technology design.
- Skills in complex problem-solving.
- Excellent critical thinking quality control analysis.
- Knowledge in various applications of scientific rules and methods to solve problems.
- Attention to detail and specificities.
- Working independently but also flexible to work collaboratively within other team members.
Field of experience:
- Various educational experiments simulators.
- 3D printers, laser engravers, saw machines, lathe machines, milling machines, clay machines, pottery kilns.
- Lathe, drilling, milling, press brake, grinding, CNC and Manual machines.
- Voltage power supplies, Oscilloscopes.
Skills: Computer Skills, Team work and Ability to work under pressure
Interested candidates kindly forward your resume to [email protected]