Al Mazroui Medical and Chemical Supplies values its people as one of its most important resources. The company prides itself on being an employer of choice and supports all staff to reach their full potential. It attracts the best talent from across the globe and provides considerable scope for career development and skill enhancement. As an industry leader, we strive to recruit and retain superior talent through incorporating both global exposure and diverse experience.
Qualification: BSc degree in Biomedical engineering
Communication Skills: Arabic & English Speaking is Mandatory
Years of Experience: Minimum of 7 years’ experience in biomedical engineering services and two years in a senior position.
Certification: Certified PMP
Availability: To join Immediately
Responsible for managing and supervising all the activities of the AMMCS maintenance department with the objective of ensuring timely and quality service to AMMCS customers by the maintenance team.
Manages the control of all Maintenance schedules for AMMCs customers.
Assists the Business Unit Manager in budgetary planning of the department.
Ensures the stock planning of all maintenance parts by the service team.
Researches and evaluates all current and potential products used in the maintenance for AMMCS customers and provides recommendations to Business Units Manager.
Manages execution of all maintenance contracts in line with budget and timelines.
Coordinates with the tender team regarding maintenance tender submissions.
Coordinates with Materials Manager regarding all procurement of required parts including all subcontracts with vendors /suppliers.
Plans and implements changes to improve the AMMCS service delivery model of the maintenance team.
Analyze the summary of all customer requirements as reported by the Maintenance team, makes appropriate recommendations to the business unit manager.
Analyses the summary of customers’ feedbacks post completion of service/maintenance and contacts critical customers to maintain a positive relationship.
Analyzes all reports on service/maintenance schedule completion targets and on a weekly basis.
Interested candidates kindly forward your updated resume to [email protected]
Experience : 5 years at least minimum 2 years UAE experience.
Qualification: Biomedical engineer
- Experience in repairing, maintaining and calibrating medical imaging devices including X-ray, Ultrasound, Contrast injector and MRI
- Ability to make decision regarding troubleshooting and repairing medical imaging devices
- Excellent communication, customer service and time management skills
- Experience in Hospital or Healthcare.
Interested candidates kindly do forward your updated resume to [email protected]
Qualification: BSc in Electronic or Electrical
Years of Experience Required: 3 years in Electromechanical Field.
Driving License: YES
- The successful candidate must be a resident of the UAE Bachelor Degree in electrical Engineering or Equivalent
- Excellent judgment and decision making.
- Appropriate knowledge in technology design.
- Skills in complex problem-solving.
- Excellent critical thinking quality control analysis.
- Knowledge in various applications of scientific rules and methods to solve problems.
- Attention to detail and specificities.
- Working independently but also flexible to work collaboratively within other team members.
Field of experience:
- Various educational experiments simulators.
- 3D printers, laser engravers, saw machines, lathe machines, milling machines, clay machines, pottery kilns.
- Lathe, drilling, milling, press brake, grinding, CNC and Manual machines.
- Voltage power supplies, Oscilloscopes.
Skills: Computer Skills, Team work and Ability to work under pressure
Interested candidates kindly forward your resume to [email protected]